Premium Services

What is Change of Land Usage ?

Conversion from ‘agriculture’ to ‘non-agricultural’ -- Basically all such lands are expected to be used for Agricultural purposes. In case of need for ‘conversion’, as per NALA 2005 (Non Agriculture Land-conversion Act), one need to apply to the Revenue Divisional Officer / RDO concerned.

Fee : @ 3% of land value (basic value) in case of a Village Land @ 2% for other lands (based on exact location).

We make sure that your immovable property remains an asset while you are on the move. Our principal aim is to confirm that your real-estate is in good stead and earn the ROI, it should. For almost a decade, we have been doing this for our kith and kin. Now, in order to help you in a professional way and to deal with complex issues that may arise from time to time, we have a team of retired Senior Experts