Premium Services

What is EC ?

A Government Certificate which clarifies regarding Liability of Property such as mortgage, sale, lease, etc. against any particular property.

House number / locality / address Land: Survey number, boundaries, village, Mandal, etc. Name and personal details of the current Owner

Documents needed: NIL

Who can apply: Any individual either for Self-property or in respect of property of a third Party, with or without the consent of such third party. Authority to deal with this subject: Apply to Mee Sewa Center or Sub-Registrar Office (SRO) concerned. Competent Authority : Sub Registrar / District Registrar concerned Time Frame : 2 weeks

We make sure that your immovable property remains an asset while you are on the move. Our principal aim is to confirm that your real-estate is in good stead and earn the ROI, it should. For almost a decade, we have been doing this for our kith and kin. Now, in order to help you in a professional way and to deal with complex issues that may arise from time to time, we have a team of retired Senior Experts